Thursday 1 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

1.      A Year-round  Tan

For those of you that know me, this may come as a surprise to you….


My tan isn’t real. 

Shocking I know.

In fact, Sally Hansen is slowly bankrupting me.



2.      The willpower to stick to a healthy lifestyle.

I can never seem to last. 

I’m not totally unhealthy -  yet by day 3, my  sweet tooth screws me over and I could end up polishing off an entire chocolate cake à la Bruce Bogtrotter from Matilda.



 Not a good look.




3.      Boo,  the Dog


I mean, come on. It would actually be impossible to be in a bad mood with this adorable ball of cuteness hanging around.








....Okay, I should stop before this gets out of control.


4.       A 1H in my Social Media Class… J

(Worth a try…?)



5.        Blake Lively’s wardrobe
                                          
Exhibit A

                                    
Exhibit B



Sure, I might as well throw in her looks and figure too if they were up for grabs.




6.     My Social Life back

I wonder, come May - will I actually be able to interact in a social setting that occurs outside of the Boole Library?.



7.      A one- way ticket to J.F.K

I warned ye this was coming...



8.     Ryan Gosling

Need I say more ladies...?





All in all, a pretty reasonable list, don't you think?





6 comments:

  1. Hey great blog, getting an incite into your life Bex, and i really doubt you'll be able to socially interact come may outside of the library lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a list!!- might be robbing one or two of those things when making my own list for Santa :)

    That dog is also the cutest thing in the world, totally adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's hoping Kev!
    Haha, oh no worries Sinead, sharing is caring after all...I'll send Ryan over at some point on Stephens Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. RYAN GOSLING would be perfect....Eva Mendes is a very lucky woman! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, she definitely won the boyfriend lottery alright!

    2011 - The year every female over the age of 10 fell in love with Ryan Gosling

    It's an ambitious list but I'm confident Santa can deliver!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personally, I'd substitute out Ryan Gosling but that's just my own preferences.
    I wouldn't mind a ferrari or something either if we're making wishes :P

    ReplyDelete